Our Linguacuisine research partners are the WEA South Tyneside branch.
Who we are
The WEA has been providing high-quality educational opportunities to communities since 1903. Today, our Vision, Mission and Values inform everything we do.
“A better world – equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society.”
- Raising educational aspirations
- Bringing great teaching and learning to local communities
- Ensuring there is always an opportunity for adults to return to learning
- Developing educational opportunities for the most disadvantaged
- Involving students and supporters as members to build an education movement for social purpose
- Inspiring students, teachers and members to become active citizens